Tuesday 17 August 2010

Snapshots from Holiday

As some of you may or may not know, I have been on my travels the past 2 weeks in Tuscany in Italy. What a great place it was too, sunshine (for most of it and showers for only a few days).......... I thought I would use this blog post to share with you some of my latest snapshots from my vacation.

As you know I am starting to get into photography and recently was given an SLR camera for my birthday. It was a great opportunity to try different shutter speeds and settings. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I look forward to hearing your comments.


I promise there not all of the lovely sunsets ......



If you are interested in using any of these pictures for further reference i.e. for websites, company images etc then please do not hesitate to contact me further.

No comments:

Post a Comment