Monday 28 June 2010

Subject: Dear Mr FIFA

Dear Fifa

I am writting to anger my dissapointment at you for the recent World Cup Knockout match between England & Germany which ultimately resulted in England being knocked out of the World Cup.

My anger is pointed at Frank Lampards goal that wasn't, it was obvious to me and my nation, a passionate and supporting nation, that the ball had crossed the line. It makes it more frustrating for me however that you seem fit not to give the goal.

Yes, England did not have the best of starts, yes England were poor throughout the qualification group games, but it doesn't rest on the fact that you failed to see that it was goal. It would have made a difference to the match mind you. As you remember, England were in the ascendancy with a goal 50 seconds prior to that. It would have made a totally difference to the half time team talk, we would have been more focused, instead our manager, Mr Specsavers blasted the players and as a result we lost the match. This lye's solely on your behalf.

I understand you are very busy making ludicrous profit from the South African World Cup through ticket sales, merchandise and other revenue streams, but I want to solely let you know, that I am very disappointed and would like a refund on the money spent on alcohol whilst watching the game, if this is not the case I would like you to have a proper think about goal line technology and investmenet and happiness for every ones sake.

I also understand that as a nation, we were poor in the World Cup, but this doesn't allow you to sweep under the carpet why the goal wasn't allowed.

Kind Regards

A depressed, broken and poor England Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment