Monday 21 June 2010

Subject: The Problem with Pringles

Dear Mr Pringle

I recently went on a picnic trip to the New Forest, Hampshire and took one of your tubes of Pringles as a snack. I am delighted to say that these were undoubtly a great sucess and were enjoyed by all of group.

During the trip I had a few teething issues getting my hand in to eat a few of your snacks especially when you get close to the bottom. It makes me very sad that the tubes are only a thumb width across, making it difficult for fat handed people to dip there hands in and get there snacks.

Of course if the tube was any bigger it would effect the transportation of the product and maybe even damage the product itself as, I have come to realise as they are very delicate. I understand you are very busy filming the latest Pringoaal advert with Crouch and Co but I would like you to consider my proposal for me to enjoy your pringle snacks once again.

Kind Regards

Fat Fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment