Wednesday 12 May 2010

Junior Apprentice Series 1 - Episode 1

The first episode of the Junior Apprentice kicked off last night and I have to say I rather enjoyed it. I am not surprised Jordan was first to get fired. Although I was quite impressed with his Background, starting his own Consumer Electronics company at the age of 12 is quite impressive, but in the end, his attitude and lack of communication within his team let him down and he was the first one to be shown the door.

Whilst watching the apprentice I was impressed with the level of experience shown by some. Some 17, who started there own vintage clothing businesses. Today we live in an environment where entreprenuers are starting up every second and it won't be long before the next Lord Sugar or Sir Richard Branson is round the corner.

I am looking forward to the next episodes, but I hope it doesn't evolve like previous episodes in to a more trivia programme. What I would really like to see is the apprentice teaching people new skills and helping you to develop your own skills, in recent years there has been too much tabloid press surrounding breakups, relationships and arguements. This year I hope the junior apprentice will breath new life into young buddying entreprenuers so you can hopefully learn from there experience.

Stay tunned into the next episode of Junior Apprentice on BBC 1 next Wednesday @ 9pm. You're Fired!

No comments:

Post a Comment