Tuesday 25 May 2010

A new dawn, brings a fresh start.

I would just like to share with you an new work experience role which I started yesterday for a period of 1 month. I will be working for Larch Computer Services, an IT Support and Technology company based in Camberely, doing a number of marketing related activities including Social Media and Telemarketing. To find out more about what Larch Computer Services can do for your company please click here

This should put an end on what to do now post I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. In addition I have a interview with Macmillan Cancer Support on Thursday, which if selected will be for a period of 3 months which I am really looking forward.

So I think you would agree, this sunny weather that we have been having recently is definantly made a change to my fortunes in the job market.

No comments:

Post a Comment