Wednesday 12 May 2010

What to do next?

Firstly and foremost sorry for the belated posting. I got a bit carried away with everything over the past week, moving my stuff out of a rented house and of course it was my birthday bonnaza weekend. Wow 21, how old! Scary stuff, but I am sure my mum will be more scared, her little boy turns 21, roll on LA, America, Freeeedoooomm.

Slight Problem

Ah yes, no money. So what I am going to do know. I have just completed an Internship at 1000Heads a Word Of Mouth agency in Picadilly. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it there learning the different areas of the Industry.

However I am now stuck with a dilema, what to do next?

I have 4 months before I go back to University and want to cram is a much as possible. The more experience I get the more, the more chance of securing a graduate role when I graduate. I have a few offers which I hope to turn into concrete over the next couple of days or so.

So stay tunned and find out what Alistair is upto in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment